Lara Scott

12.10.2007

Michael W. Smith Review

This is from one of our wonderful listeners, who saw Smitty at the Nokia Theatre/LA Live last night...

WOW!!!!!! The concert was wonderful!! I love the Katinas with all their little dance moves. Melinda Doolittle made me have goosebumps. She is an amazing singer. Michael W. Smith was awesome, did some old songs, which I love, and introduced some new songs too. I like when he introduces the songs, and tells us a little about each one. What a night! The Nokia Theatre is gorgeous!! Have you ever been there? WOWWWWW!!!! My husband went with me, and he enjoyed it a lot too. It was nice to be put into the Christmas spirit. In a week when my dog died, our class hermit crab died, and my friend Julie died from cancer at only 42 years of age, I needed those tickets. Michael W. Smith told the audience "You are not her by accident" and I totally believe that.
Thank you to everyone at the FISH for making my night special and blessed.