Lara Scott

5.13.2014

I'm Vintage Shopper's April Blogger of the Month!

The Culver Hotel, affectionately known as the "Pie Slice" for its unique shape.

 I'm excited to announce that my alter ego, Art Deco Divas, has been named Vintage Shopper's April Blogger of the Month! I am beyond honored by this, as VS has a wonderfully talented blogging community that I'm so grateful to be a part of. I won for a piece I wrote on Old Hollywood hotels, which features the Biltmore, Culver Hotel, and Hollywood Roosevelt. You can check out the piece here, and find out which hotel once housed the Munchkins, which one is rumored to be haunted, and which one was the place where the design for the Oscars statue was born. And while you're on the Vintage Shopper site, why not do a little browsing of those fab retro goods?