Lara Scott

9.02.2008

It's not just the kids...

...that are heading back to school! Cindy is a Sociology Professor at Cal State Fullerton, and she is already back in class. She called in today and said that she loves being able to connect with her students at a time in their lives when they are figuring out who they are and what they want to do. Talking to her made me nostalgic for MY college days! I couldn't wait to finish and start working full-time, and now I miss those days of just hanging out with friends and staying up late talking about what we were learning. If you are in college and reading this, I hope you are enjoying every moment of the experience. :-) Thank you for listening to The Fish! Drop me an email and let me know where you go to school and how things are going: lara@thefish959.com