Lara Scott

4.16.2009

Food For The Poor



Today is all about providing food for the poorest of the poor in Haiti.

You've heard us talking about Food For The Poor on The Fish, now I'd like you to watch a video of how your money is saving lives. Here's a link to FFP's You Tube Channel, featuring some amazing videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/FoodForThePoorInc There is one that is especially heart-wrenching...it's the one with "Radio Station" in the title.




You can also call 1-866-714-3663. Thank you for standing with us!!!


Here's a picture from my trip with Food For The Poor. I met children, parents, and senior citizens that freely admitted they would starve without the food provided by FFP, which is made possible by YOU. These are two precious little girls I spent an hour with at a school for orphans that FFP runs. I never wanted to leave. I am 100% behind the work of Food For The Poor...they are EXACTLY who they claim to be, and I have seen that with my own eyes.