Lara Scott

1.29.2010

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

We made it through another week!!!

What do you have planned for this weekend? Dallas and I will be taking some walks, and I'm going to try to put his sassy new sunglasses on him and get a pic. They are so cute--they have a doggy on one lens, and uv protection. And btw--if you have any mom advice for me...on anything from sleep to teething to clothing to balancing work and mommyhood...please email me at lara@thefish959.com.

Have you heard the new MercyMe song yet, "All of Creation?" It's awesome!!!! I don't think it's possible for them to write a song that's NOT amazing. Their new CD is called The Generous Mr. Lovewell, and it will be out in May.

FREE ice skating starting this weekend at the OC Great Park! Check out our Station Events section at www.fish959.com for the scoop. :-) And remember, you can watch TONS of Christian music videos from our homepage, too. That's a nice way to pass some time at work!