Lara Scott

1.26.2010

DALLAS...


...had his first big meltdown in the car yesterday. I couldn't pull over, so we just cried together as I blasted The Fish. Thankfully, he calmed down after we got home and I could give him his bottle. My friend Jodi said that she has gotten the sense from my blog that I have that "I have no idea what I"m doing" feeling, and she is right! Does every new mom feel like this? I am doing my best to keep him fed and happy, and I love him like crazy, and I hope that is enough.

Time to lace up your skates for some FREE ICE SKATING at the OC Great Park in Irvine, starting this weekend! Check out the Station Events section at www.fish959.com for more.

A song we get tons of requests for is "Lay 'Em Down" by Need To Breathe. What is it YOU need to lay down at the feet of Christ today? Something physical or mental or spiritual? Let us know what song always encourages you! You can email me at lara@thefish959.com and we will try to play it for you and say hi to you on the air.

Enjoy this last bit of sunshine before the rain comes back!