Lara Scott

1.22.2010

SLEEP DEPRIVATION

Okay, the sleep deprivation that comes with a new baby is no joke! I love Dallas with all my heart and want to spend every moment with him, but I would actually be okay with seeing a little less of him at 2 a.m. :-) If you have kids, how did you make it through the early months with your sanity intact? Email me at lara@thefish959.com. I've never been a napper, but I've been trying lately! My dad-in-law is in town this weekend, so I might be able to grab a nap or two.

Newsboys are previewing their new CD on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/newsboys.official It's called Born Again, and it's going to be out in June.

Did you know that MercyMe's "Word of God Speak" was the #1 Christian song of the past decade? Awesome! Here's to the next 10 years. :-)

Have a fabulous weekend!!! Get ready for the return of the sun!!!