Lara Scott

5.04.2009

WHY FISH ARTISTS RULE!!!



I hope you had a fabulous time at the Third Day, Brandon Heath, and Revive shows this weekend!!! I was at Saturday's Club Nokia show, and it was the best performance I've ever seen from these guys. I think it was Brandon that said, in between songs, "We can make Club Nokia our church tonight." There was an awesome atmosphere of worship!

Okay, besides the fact that they ALL rock, I want you to know that these artists truly care about YOU. We had a contest where a winner got to meet the bands backstage and then go onstage with me and do all the announcements. Dana (a mom of 4 from Bellflower who is AWESOME) was our winner, and she shared how Third Day's music (especially Revelation) has really been her prayer during a tough time. Well, the bands were so excited to meet her, and at one point Brandon and Revive were FIGHTING over who go to talk to her!!! I believe Brandon won that one, as he had a guitar and began serenading her. :-) You can see some cute pics at www.twitter.com/kfsh!