Lara Scott

9.22.2009

STAR WARS AND CASTING CROWNS, PART 2


Scroll down to check out the video of Mark Hall's tour of his Star Wars office! This is Matthew's response to that...thanks for your email, Matthew!!! Remember, you can email me at lara@thefish959.com. :-)

Lara,

Loved seeing Mark’s SW room. Wish I could have gone to their concert at the Bren Center. Would have brought my full scale, radio control R2D2 along. I read the thread on building his Solo desk when it was being built. Very cool. Would love to find out what version Vader he has. When Mark is back in So. Cal please let him know that I would love to show him my R2D2 and the ESB Vader I am building.

Better yet, would love to invite him back out here in November to join Trevor’s Troopers for the OC buddy walk, which again this year will have a good Star Wars presence.