Lara Scott

10.07.2009

BE ON THE COVER OF ROB BIAGI'S NEW CD!!!


Rob has performed at many Fish events over the years!!! Check out this email I just got from him:

I'm doing a photo shoot for the cover of my new CD THIS SUNDAY, October 11th, and if you're going to be in the Southern California area, I want YOU to be a part of it!

I'm looking for people to be the audience in a simulated concert. Kind of like the "seat-fillers" at the Academy Awards - ha ha!

All you need to do is arrive at the worship center at Compass Bible Church in Aliso Viejo between 12:50 and 1 p.m. Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes - you may have to walk a bit to get there, as parking can be tough. Besides having a chance at being on the cover, you'll get to hear some work-in-progress tracks from my new CD - including some that aren't on the five-song CD!

Here are the details:12:50-2:30 p.m. Sunday, October 11Compass Bible Church150 ColumbiaAliso Viejo 92656No need to R.S.V.P. - just show up. And bring your friends; we want it to look like the house is full and rockin' for Jesus!