Lara Scott

10.30.2009

MATERNITY LEAVE!!!

I can't believe that this day is finally here...my last day of work before maternity leave. Our little boy is due in just a few days, so I am hoping to get at least one night of good sleep before he makes his appearance. :-) I'll be posting a pic here in the blog and trying to give you some updates over the next few months.

Thanks to the magic of technology, you'll still hear my voice on The Fish, but I should be back with you live in early 2010.

Thank you so much for your prayers and all of your wonderful parenting advice, and for allowing me to spend a few hours with you every day. I pray that you continue to be blessed by the music that we play, and that you have a joyous holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

God bless you!
Lara