Lara Scott

11.19.2009

INTRODUCING...



DALLAS!!!!

I heard someone say once that when you become a parent, your heart will forever be walking around outside your body in that child. I now know exactly what they mean...nothing prepared me for the way my heart burst when I met this little guy. We are so blessed, and so grateful that God has entrusted him to us. He arrived early Tuesday morning, and was a healthy 8.6 pounds. We just brought him home today, and are overwhelmed, tired, but so in love with this little guy. Thankfully, my wonderful mom-in-law is flying in tomorrow to help us...it will be nice to have someone here who has been through this a few times. :-) Thank you so much for your prayers, advice, and kind words--I am so fortunate to be able to share all of this with you. As we figure out our "new normal," I'll do my best to keep you updated here and post some pics, and I'm hoping to be back live on The Fish after the first of the year. God bless you!