Lara Scott

1.21.2008

Snow Summit

I love snowboarding!!! The husband and I had a great time at Snow Summit on Saturday--I love it that we can be on the snow and only have to wear a sweatshirt to stay warm. Only in SoCal! BTW--always wear a helmet!!! I"ve got mine off for this pic so my hair can look fluffy, but it is so important to wear a helmet and be safe. I also recommend wrist guards and padded pants (especially if you are just learning to board). Snow Summit's got a great variety of runs--more gentle inclines for people who are just starting out, and some challenging terrain if you're more advanced. I"m spacing on the name of my favorite run, but (if you're at the base area) it's all the way to the left side. Plus, there's never a line at that lift because it's the furthest away from the lodge and you have to traverse a little ways to get there. :-) www.snowsummit.com or www.bearmountain.com.