Lara Scott

6.05.2008

Laser Shaping Center

Helllooooooo! Okay, you've heard me talking about Laser Shaping Center on The Fish, and I just wanted to make sure you have their number and website: 888-shaping and http://www.lasershaping.com/index.html. When I met with them, I was so excited to hear about how we can now truly deal with problem areas that we have felt we were stuck with--love handles, saddlebags, tummy pooches, etc. You know, those areas and little pockets of fat that we can't get rid of even with exercise and eating right. And I love how we can sculpt other areas, like under the chin and around our knees!!! The whole process is quick--the doctor told me that some people are back at work the very next day--and the fat cells are literally swept away, so they NEVER come back. Yay!!! If you've got some areas that have been bugging you, it's definitely worth it to at least go in for a consultation and see what they can do for you. Especially if you are a mom who is always putting everyone else first and constantly taking care of everyone else....you are awesome and you deserve to take an afternoon to do something for YOU. :-) Tell them that Lara from The Fish sent you! I truly believe in Laser Shaping Center, and no way would I recommend them if I didn't feel they were the best at what they do.