Lara Scott

7.22.2008

Amazing Love Story

We love hearing your stories! Who is on your mind today? Who do you love? Let me know at lara@thefish959.com. This email from Marti brought tears to my eyes!
Lara:

Over 31 years ago after being married for 11 years, my husband came home from work and said to me, “You are no longer my first love”. At first I was shocked, angry, and hurt, but then he stated that he had accepted the Lord, Jesus Christ as his savior. Being unsaved I did not understand at the time, but that was the beginning of a new life for us all. Praise God!!!!

So I would like to take this opportunity to thank my husband, who I call Jun, for all that his has provided our family all these 15,353 days that the Lord has blessed us with. We have shared many wonderful hours together and have had our share of ups and downs. But thanks to the Lord, who called us, over 31 years ago, to join the family of God, we are able to overcome and continue.

Jun – I love you more than on the day we were joined together and each time I gaze upon you - I love you even more.

May all the days that you are blessed with here on earth be filled with the true knowledge of how much the Lord loves you.

With all my heart, love!!!

Your wife, Marti