Lara Scott

7.15.2008

Live for You

We are so honored that you come to The Fish to be enouraged...to be inspired...to find hope. We love you and are so thankful for you! And we are grateful that you trust us and our whole Fish community enough to share your heart. Sharing stories is what we do on my show, and I always feel like it brings us all closer together. And you know what? When you talk about what you're going through, chances are there is someone listening who is going through that exact same thing and feeling totally alone. Yet, when they hear your voice or hear a certain song, they realize that we are truly all in this together, and that God has a specific plan for their life. I spoke with a gentleman today who's been going through a tough time recently. He's saved, he loves God, but he shared that he still struggles with making good decisions. Will you please keep him in your prayers? I played "Live for You" from Connersvine for him, which is all about our longing for God and His ability to cleanse us. Here's the chorus:
I wanna live for You...I wanna die to me...I want to be emptied...I want to be freed...from all that holds me captive...all that brings me down...all that’s tried to lose me...now that I’ve been found...I wanna live for You. http://www.connersvine.com/