Lara Scott

7.30.2008

Thank You

Laura (who's 11) called in from La Habra to say hi to her cousins and grandmother. She said that her grandma is very nice, and makes the best garlic bread. Laura admitted that she doesn't actually bake it--just heats it up--but that it's awesome. We played "Thank You" from 33 Miles for her, and I"ve posted some of the lyrics below. Who are YOU grateful for? I"d love to hear about them! You can email me at lara@thefish959.com.

What if in morning when I wake up
Even before I fill my coffee cup
I said thank You
Thank You
What if I look at the day and the hours ahead
And before I move forward
I bowed my head
And said thank You
Oh I said thank You
What if I looked at my life in a different way
Took a little more time to stop and pray
I know it would change all the moments in between
So here I go
Thank You for everything
Thank You for loving me
It don?t even matter what tomorrow brings
Well I will sing my
Thank You for sun and rain
For what You give and take away
For all Your goodness I will always say
Thank You
Oh I'll say thank You