Lara Scott

8.05.2008

Wedding Song


One of my friends will be walking down the aisle at her wedding this weekend to "Love Song" by Third Day. She wanted to incorporate some Christian music into her ceremony, and she knew this song was perfect after she heard me play it one day on my show. :-) Check out these lyrics:

I've heard it said that a man would climb a mountain
Just to be with the one he loves
How many times has he broken that promiseIt has never been done.
I've never climbed the highest mountain
But I walked the hill of calvary

Chorus:
Just to be with you
I'd do anything
There's no price I would not pay
Just to be with you
I'd give anything
I would give my life away.

I don't think there's going to be a dry eye at the wedding! What are YOUR plans for the weekend? Let us know at lara@thefish959.com.