Lara Scott

8.18.2009

DR. DOMANSKIS

As a first-time mama-to-be, I have to say it's certainly been an experience seeing my body change. Every time I think that my tummy cannot possibly get any bigger...hello!!! And I"ve still got a few months to go!!! We are so excited for our baby boy, so please keep that parenting advice coming to lara@thefish959.com. :-)

Having said that...I"m excited to introduce you to a wonderful new Fish sponsor, Doctor Domanskis! I'll be telling you about the wonderful charitable work he does very soon, but right now I want you to know that he's offering a free consulation and 40% off cosmetic surgery procedures for Fish listeners. Check out www.lookbetterforless.com for more info!

And btw, you may have seen Dr. Domanskis on Good Morning America and The Today Show. He's the former head of plastic surgery for Hoag Memorial Hospital, he’s been recognized as one of America’s Top Plastic Surgeons, and he's right here in Newport Beach!