Lara Scott

5.27.2010

CONNECT WITH US!!!

Whether you are a brand new Fish listener or have been listening for almost 10 years now, we are so grateful for you!  We are so excited that you are a part of our community, and we hope that you'll reach out and connect with us.  There are so many ways to do that now, and for us to get to know each other a little better.

You could email me at lara@thefish959.com and tell me how you found us, when you listen, and who your favorite artists are.

You could join our Listener Advisory Board and help pick our music at www.fish959.com.

You could follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kfsh.

You can read my blog at www.fish959.com, and blogs from The Family-Friendly Morning Show and BWD, too.

You can become our Facebook friend at http://www.facebook.com/959thefish.  I'm not on FB yet--I was planning on setting up my page after the baby arrived and I was working from home.  You know, when I was going to have all of that free time while taking care of a baby.  :-) I"ve decided that when I have time to start showering regularly, I"ll have enough time to maintain FB, lol.

Thank you so much for spending part of your day with us, and for allowing us into your life.  We don't take that lightly, and we do our best to play the best music, put on events that you want to come to, and speak encouraging words to you.  When you connect with us, you help The Fish truly become your station.