Lara Scott

5.03.2010

GROWING UP FAST!!!


My little baby Dallas can stand with help!  And he now has two bottom teeth that are in.  AND...there are two more coming!!!   I thought we might get a small break, but...perhaps that will happen in another few months, lol.  He has actually been in a pretty great mood and experimenting with all of his new sounds.  And did I mention he likes to hold hands?  :-)  So there's that.  I love to hear YOUR stories of your kids!  Please email me at lara@thefish959.com.  And let me know about the amazing Mom in your life--I want to give lots of Mom shout outs this week in honor of Mama's Day.

Crystal wanted to say how AWESOME  a certain lady is:  My sister Moriah is the awesome lady in my life! She's my little sister but she's my biggest cheerleader. She's wise and FUNNY!

Did you hear that we are "Packing The Pit" for Fishfest this week?  If you win these tix, you will be in the pit area right in front of the stage!  Close enough that you will feel like you are practically part of the band.  :-)  BWD and our Morning Show will have 95.9 Tix to give away this week!  And you can still buy tix at http://www.fish959.com/ or http://www.transparentproductions.com/.  Just a few weeks to go 'til June 12th!!!