Lara Scott

3.09.2010

SANCTUS REAL ONLINE EVENT!!!

If you love Sanctus Real's song "Forgiven," the CD it's from is out today!  It's called Pieces Of A Real Heart, and to celebrate the release they are doing a special online event tonight at 6p.  They'll be doing some accoustic tunes and answering your questions!  For all the info, check out the Music News section at http://www.fish959.com/.

What have you learned from your kids?  What lessons have they taught you?  Dallas, who is 16 weeks today, has already taught me patience, self-sacrifice, and how to love with a depth I never knew was possible.  Email me YOUR story at lara@thefish959.com.

We also love to hear what you do while you listen!  Here's what Jennifer said:

I listen in the Fullerton/Brea area everyday. I would say that I listen most in the morning(s) when I'm on my way to work, when I get off, and after work when I'm running errands. I've been listening to The Fish for many years now.  I ended up moving back to Orange County after working in Hollywood for a few years and decided to pursue a career in the area of missions, ministry, and possibly using film for ministry (documentaries, etc.) instead. So, that's my story :)How awesome is that?

And Jodi shared what her son is up to in preschool while she's working and listening to us:

Today they are celebrating Dr. Seuss and so all the kids got to come to school in their jammies. Then they are going to eat Green eggs and ham...and fruit and stuff and read Dr Seuss books. Wish I could
have come to work in my sweats! ;)