Lara Scott

3.24.2010

MEMORIES!!!

I love hearing your stories about your kids, and getting your pics and parenting advice!  Jodi sent in this awesome picture of Calvin after some mashed potatoes.

Barbara (who's about to become a grandmother again--CONGRATS!!!) shared this:  When my kids were little like Dallas they would get food everywhere, and by everywhere I mean in the hair, up their nose, on the floor. I wish I had the pictures of them from back then.

And speaking of Dallas, we'll be taking him to church for the first time on Easter Sunday (please pray for us!!!).  If you're looking for an Easter Sunday Service, you can join Calvary Chapel Tustin at Tustin High School.  We've got all the info in our Station Events section.  Pastor Barry Stagner is presenting a message called, "Heaven--Are You Ready?"

Are you ready to get some amazing seats to Kutless?  RSVP to the show on our Fish Facebook, and you'll get a special presale password to buy the tix tomorrow, one day before the general public.  Whoo hoo!

Praise Report!  THANK YOU so very much for praying for a friend's little boy!  A few weeks ago, I told you that he woke up and couldn't see, and the doctors didn't have any answers as to why.  Well, his sight has gradually come back, and it is a true miracle!!!  How can we pray for YOU?  Email me at lara@thefish959.com