Lara Scott

3.04.2010

WHERE DO YOU LISTEN TO THE FISH?

And WHY do you listen?  What songs really touch your heart?  Let me know at lara@thefish959.com.  And whether you have just found us or have been listening for the past decade...we are so happy you are a part of our Fish family.  :-)

Colleen said, I listen all day in my car on the way to work, at work, and on my way home and even at home, too. My 13 year old daughter Rebecca and I just love this station and we are always singing and giving Praise to God.


Kathi enjoys "the music of faith, hope and love in Jesus. I listen all day at work and always while I am driving."


And Mikala shared that, "My Mom, sister and I listen from Irvine! We drive my little sister to Mariners Christian School in Costa Mesa, then we go back to my school Ranch Middle School. I like driving my sister, then I get to listen to the FISH longer! I listen to you on Holidays and in the summer. I love to listen to BWD and to John Tesh too! ALL of the FISH!"

I hope that you are enjoying this glorious Thursday!!!  :-)