Lara Scott

2.02.2010

AMAZING!!!


THANK YOU!!!!! You helped us raise over $63,000 to help the earthquake survivors in Haiti. God bless you for your kindness and generosity--you have saved more lives than you know through your gift. And there is still time to donate to Compassion--just go to www.fish959.com.

As you can see from the pic, Dallas let me put his shades on...for about 15 seconds. :-) Please keep your mom advice coming to lara@thefish959.com. Here's an email I just got from Barbara...thank you so much for writing and sharing your heart!!!

So you said you need advice, well the best advice I can give you is just to relax and enjoy every minute you can. Just think of it this way he will never remember any of the mistakes you may have made or will make. Our babies don’t judge us like we do to ourselves they just love us and are so happy to see us show up with a bottle or clean diaper.

My boys are all grown up now 29, 28 & 23 and I long for those days when they needed me. It brings tears to my eyes thinking about how much I miss them today.

Take care and hang in there Jesus will get you through.


This is our final week for the Fishstick Design Contest! YOUR awesome creation could be gracing cars on freeways all over SoCal...just go to the Station Events section at www.fish959.com for details and rules.

How has YOUR life been changed by the music that we play? What song has touched you? "Forgiven" by Sanctus Real is inspiring stories of forgiveness...do you have one? Email me!