Lara Scott

2.15.2010

HAPPY PRESIDENTS' DAY!


Are you working? Are you enjoying a day off and hanging with the family? Hitting five malls and enjoying the sales? Thank you for spending some time with us. :-)

Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! My hubby and I did indeed get out over the weekend for our first date since Dallas was born, but all we talked about was the baby. And I kept looking at pics of him on my phone because I missed him! He was in good hands with his grandparents, though. We are so fortunate they are able to come out and spend so much time with all of us.

Thank you for all of your prayers for Big Wave Dave! He spent last week in the Philippines with World Vision to see firsthand the amazing work that is being done, and to personally meet the kids and families that we are trying to get sponsored this week. If you'd like to be a part of this, please call World Vision for more info at 866-819-Hope.