Lara Scott

2.16.2010

WHAT ARE YOUR MEMORIES?


I posted a pic a few days ago of my hubby kissing Dallas, and got this email and wonderful pic from Jodi:

Oh you brought back memories...I had to check out my baby pictures of Calvin. The kissy picture reminded me of the Daddy/Dallas one you have ;)

I would love to hear your memories (or what you're currently experiencing!) of your little ones. Email me at lara@thefish959.com.

And speaking of my little guy....he's thirteen weeks today, and a few people have mentioned that it seems he might be starting to TEETHE!!! He's drooling like crazy and gnawing on his hand. I"m like, can't we at least master sleeping through the night before moving on to the next challenge?! It just makes me realize he is growing up fast already.

TobyMac's webcast is tonight! He'll be on Facebook talking about the new CD and playing some of the tracks, including "Tonight."

It's sunny and warm and beautiful--perfect Ice Skating weather! :-) It's free through the end of the month at the Orange County Great Park! Get info in our Station Events section at www.fish959.com.