Lara Scott

2.05.2010

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

We made it!!!

You asked for it, and we got it for you--a Fish Iphone App! A Blackberry one is coming soon, btw. Here's the link to download it for free: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fish-95-9-kfsh/id349625250?mt=8

Ahhhh....the new skills I am mastering as a new mom. Dallas went to spit up, and I didn't have a burp cloth handy, so I just caught it IN MY HAND! I didn't even flinch, lol.

Love Jars of Clay? They're releasing a series of live audio/video digital EPs! The first one features songs from their latest CD, The Long Fall Back To Earth.

Carrie Underwood has landed a movie role! She is so beautiful...she should def be on the big screen! She'll be playing a youth group leader in a movie based on the life of Bethany Hamilton, the young surfer who lost her arm in a shark attack.

What song has touched YOU? Let me know at lara@thefish959.com. "Beautiful Ending" by BarlowGirl offered hope to a dad who has been out of work for a year--he said that it has encouraged his whole family to hang in there. These are such beautiful lyrics:

Oh tragedy has taken so many
Love lost cause they all forgot who You were

PRE-CHORUS 1
And it scares me to think that I could chose my life over You
My selfish heart
Divides me from you
It tears us apart

CHORUS 1
Tell me
What is our ending
Will it be beautiful, so beautiful

Oh how do I let myself let go
Of hands that painted the stars and holds tears that fall

PRE-CHORUS 2
And the pride of my heart makes me forget
It's not me but you
Who makes the heart beat
I'm lost without you
And your dying for me

CHORUS 2
Tell me
What is our ending
Will it be beautiful, so beautiful
Will my life
Find me by your side
Your love is beautiful, so beautiful

BRIDGE
At the end of it all
I want to be in your arms (4x)