Lara Scott

2.03.2010

VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING!!!

We've got a week and a half to go...are you ready? Next week--and anytime, really!--I would love to pass along a "hello" or "I love you" to whoever is on your heart. Email me at lara@thefish959.com, let me know their name and your message, and I"ll do my best to get it on the air for you. Happy Valentine's!!!

I always think it's cool to hear who our artists like to listen to, and it turns out Carrie Underwood is a big fan of Brandon Heath! She loves his voice, and has him on her ipod. :-)

One of the first Christian concerts I went to after coming back to the Lord was Rebecca St. James, and it was awesome! I went by myself (I didn't know any Christians at the time) and cried through the whole thing. She absolutely rocks, and she's going to be at Compass Bible Church next Friday for a special women's Valentine's event. Check out our Station Events sections for more info at http://www.fish959.com/.