Lara Scott

2.26.2010

DO YOU LISTEN AT WORK?

Jenny at East Lake Cleaners in Yorba Linda does!!!  Thank you so much for making us a part of your day.  :-)  Let me know where YOU listen and when you listen, and I'll give you a shout on the air!  lara@thefish959.com.

I realized the other day that my son Dallas is the first person I"ve loved simply because he exists.  It has nothing to do with how he acts toward me, what he can do for me, etc.  I love him simply because he is my son.  And in that moment I caught a glimpse of how God must feel about us.  I pray that songs like How He Loves by DCB, Safe by Phil Wickham, and Forgiven by Sanctus Real remind you that you have a Heavenly Father who loves you more than you can imagine...that you remember who you are and Whose you are.

Have a wonderful weekend!  :-)