Lara Scott

2.19.2010

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

What are your weekend plans?  I think my hubby and son will be taking lots of naps.  In fact, if napping were an Olympic sport, they would both have gold medals.  :-)  And than you so much for all of your prayers!  Dallas is feeling much better!  He was diagnosed with acid reflux, and we just started him on medication.  I"m going to try to get to the gym--time to get back in shape and be strong and healthy.  I think I need to lift weights--Dallas feels like he is a LOT heavier than 12 pounds!!!

I got the most wonderful email from David, who wanted to pass this beautiful message along to his wife, Teri:  My love for you can exceed incredible levels because he first loved us.  Who can I say hi to on the air for you?  Let me know at lara@thefish959.com.

We are playing some amazing new music!!!  "Let The Waters Rise" by Mikeschair, "There Is A Way" by NewWorldSon, and "Healing Hand Of God" by Jeremy Camp.  Let us know what YOU think of what we're playing by joining our Listener Advisory Board.  Sign up at http://www.fish959.com/