Lara Scott

2.12.2010

YOUR TANGLED LIFE


Mike from Tenth Avenue North sent out a Tweet with this amazing quote: "God's purposes for you will unfold. Your tangled life will shine at last." Amen! Here's to your tangled life shining brightly this weekend. :-)

Are you following The Fish on Twitter? www.twitter.com/kfsh

Happy Valentine's Day! With the big day coming up on Sunday...what's YOUR Love Language? Quality time? Words of affirmation? Take the quiz on the Morning Show's Blog and find out.

I'd love to hear your stories and see pics of your kids! Email me anytime: lara@thefish959.com. Has this ever happened to you? Dallas is only twelve weeks old, but I started crying while I was dancing him around the house--I was picturing dancing with him at his wedding, with him all grown up and leaving me. My husband was like, calm down--we have a few years before that happens!