Lara Scott

2.23.2010

WHO KNEW...

...that one of the scariest things in the world would be trimming this little guy's nails?!  My hands shake so badly every time I attempt to do it that my hubby has to take over.  The sharp clippers...the tiny nails...I am starting to sweat right now just thinking about it. 

Please pray for my friend's son!  He woke up a few days ago and couldn't see.  He is at the hospital right now, but the doctors aren't sure what's going on--at first they thought it was maybe a tumor, and now they are thinking it's some kind of virus.  Please pray for his healing, and for peace and comfort for the family.  My heart breaks for every parent that has had to see their baby in the hospital...you are so strong and so brave.


The Amy Grant show is Monday at Calvary Church Santa Ana!  Our Facebook friend Kathy is making it a mother/daughter girls' night.  :-)  We have ticket info at www.fish959.com in the Station Events section.

Let me know who you are and where you listen, and if you'd like me to say hi to someone for you on the air!  lara@thefish959.com