Lara Scott

4.06.2010

DID U MAKE YOUR OWN BABY FOOD?

Here's Dallas, about to chew on his toes.  :-)

Did you make your own baby food?  My hubby has announced that "we" should start doing that, although I'm not sure when I will find time to clean, steam, puree, and then freeze everything (we are still not getting much sleep...this, too, shall pass).  Did you make your own baby food?  How did it go, and do you have any tips?  lara@thefish959.com  I would love to hear your stories!!!  And please share your pics, too.

Please, please, please check out the trailer for Letters To God, and go see it this weekend!  This movie looks incredible.  I don't want to give anything away, so I will just say go to our Station Events section, enter to win the trip to Orlando, and then click on the pic for the movie's site and trailer.  Make sure you have some kleenex handy (in my case, I needed a dishtowel...I will need a beach towel for the movie, I think), and prepare to be incredibly moved.

Go ANGELS!!!  Did you see what they're up to tonight? Our Station Events Section has ticket info.  :-)
Be part of history! On Tuesday April 6th, Angel fans will attempt to break the Guinness World Record for "The Largest Gathering of People Wearing a Fleece Blanket." All fans in attendance for the Angels and Minnesota Twins game will receive a free Angels Hideki Matsui Blankie courtesy of Konica Minolta. During the game, Guinness Book will authenticate the world record, with a special ceremony, and all fans will be part of history!