Lara Scott

4.12.2010

FISHFEST!!!!!

Do you know how hard it was to not let it slip who is going to be at the show?!  Thank goodness we can talk about Fishfest now!!!  We are so excited for you to join us on June 12.  :-)  The way to get the BEST seats is to RSVP to Fishfest on our Facebook page, and then you'll be sent a password to get in on the presale.  Who are you excited to see?  Have you been to Fishfest before, and what do you remember about going?  Email me at lara@thefish959.com.  Two months to go!!!

When I saw David Crowder last week I told him how much "How He Loves" means to so many of you, and he seemed so touched.  What a beautiful reminder that God knows us!  I remember that my great granny used to tell me she loved me "to the moon and back," and the way God loves us is so far beyond that that we can't even begin to really comprehend it.

Thurday = Tax Day.  'Nuff said.  :-)

I hope your week is off to a fabulous start!!!  Thank you for spending Monday with us--we will be here to keep you going all week with positive music.