Lara Scott

4.16.2010

WANNA SAVE A FEW $$$ ON FISHFEST TIX?

Tix are on sale tomorrow at 10 a.m. to the general public through Ticketmaster.  CONGRATS if you got yours today in our presale!


Our Street Team will be at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Irvine Box Office on Saturday from 10 A – 2 P, and if you stop by the box office you will save a little bit on the fees (it varies on each ticket, but it is slightly less when you buy at the box office).

And in addition to the tix going on sale, there are so many fun things to do over the next 48 hours:  Bob Shaw will be at RSM Honda....BWD will be at Golf 'N Stuff in Norwalk for the Battle of the Bands....America's Family Pet Expo at the OC Fairgrounds...The LA Galaxy game at the Home Depot Center in Carson....Kutless at Newport Mesa Church....check out our Station Events section for details on everything!

What do your kids do that just makes you melt?  I LIVE for Dallas giving me a big grin first thing in the morning when I pop my head over the side of his crib.  He looks at me like, "It's YOU!"  :-)  And btw...I recently found myself comforting the  mom of a 4-week-old baby and reassuring her that it's okay and normal to feel overwhelmed, and that gradually it's going to get easier.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!!